Teachable is a prominent online course creation and selling platform. It’s an excellent platform for beginners and those just getting started in the realm of online teaching. In addition, it’s also a building tool that is both user-friendly and powerful. so let’s try this Teachable Review
Why use Teachable?
- Teachable makes it easy to develop and sell online courses.
- You may build courses with this simple online course development platform without having to bother about technology marketing integrations, design, and hosting.
- Teachable has helped over 68,000 educators earn over $338 million in course revenues.
- It has a website builder with a user-friendly interface
- With an easy-to-use user interface, you may personalize your online classroom. Create a homepage, lectures, and sales pages that are tailored to your individual requirements.
- Fully responsive on the web and on mobile
- Your website is entirely responsive, ensuring a consistent and engaging learning experience for your students across PCs, tablets, and smartphones.
- Courses and students are limitless.
- There is no limit to how much you can use it. There are no additional fees for hosting as many courses and students as you wish. It also includes unlimited video and hosting.
- Quizzes, forums, and drip content are all available.
- Using the native comments, quizzes, and drip content capabilities, you can improve your students’ learning experience and create an engaged community.
- There are built-in marketing tools available.
- It’s simple to market and sell your online course with Teachable’s conversion-optimized landing pages, affiliate network, and endless marketing integrations.
How much is teachable?
Does Teachable has a free plan?
While you won’t be able to get a free trial of any of the paid plans, Teachable does offer a Free Plan that will allow you to get a feel for the platform. Their Free Plan does not require a credit card, thus it functions similarly to a free trial.
How does teachable work? (for the instructor)
Step 1: Type your full name, email address, and password into the boxes provided.
Step 2: Give your school a name.
Step 3: Tell them more about yourself.
Then you’re good to go!
How to make course on teachable?
You’ll be prompted to create your first course after you’ve created your school. You don’t have to do this right away, though. You can always return at a later date to create your first course—or to add more courses.
To create a course for your school, follow these steps:
- Click the Courses tab in the admin sidebar in your Teachable admin area. Alternatively, you can skip to step 3 by pressing the plus button next to Courses.
- Select New Course
- This will take you to a new course area where you can fill in course information such as the Course Title and Subtitle. You may also use the Select Author drop-down option to select a course author.
- After you’ve filled out the course’s details, click Create Course.
You can change information that will be displayed across your school under the Information > Details section of your course’s website. You can change the following information here:
- Name – your course’s title as it appears across your Teachable school
- Subtitle – You may use this to add more details about the course’s content. In your course directory, the subtitle will appear beneath the course name.
- Categories – When students browse your school, categories make it easier for them to identify the precise type of course they’re looking for.
How to make money on teachable?
Right now, the field of online education is booming. Teaching online courses can be a full-time job for a course creator.
Learning how to design a course is easier than it’s ever been. It’s undoubtedly a source of money that more creatives should explore!
Teachable’s platform capabilities extend beyond the creation and sale of online courses. Teachable as a company is always coming up with new methods for creators to use the platform.
Teachable is an excellent tool for helping you achieve your aim of diversifying your income streams in your business.
Here are the ways to make money through Teachable:
- Sell Online Courses
- Teachable is one of the most popular platforms for creating online courses. You may utilize the platform to create video, audio, and text-based courses that enable you commercialize your knowledge and create money-making on-demand products.
- Sell Planners and Ebooks
- You just host and sell ebooks to your audience using the platform.
- The setup is similar to that of an online course.
- All you have to do is upload a PDF copy of your book, click one small button to make it downloadable, set your pricing, and hit publish. You can even use a Teachable template to create a sales page for the book.
- Sell Access to Live Webinars and Live Workshops
- If you’re planning a live workshop or training, Teachable can help you set up a landing/sales page and accept payments for the event.
- Teachable doesn’t have a built-in feature for adding livestreams. However, use YouTube, LiveStream, Uscreen, or any other livestreaming platform that allows you to include a code to embed a third-party livestream straight into your lecture area.
- Sell Packages for Online Coaching
- One-on-one coaching is a solid revenue source to consider regardless of your niche. You may sell online tutoring packages to your audience using Teachable.
- Coaching on Teachable allows you to provide students with individualized access to your knowledge while also generating income.
- Sell A Monthly Membership
- You may customize your membership by including video tutorials, audio snippets, PDF downloads, access to secret Facebook groups, and more. You can even charge a monthly subscription that will be billed to your members automatically each month.
- Become A Teachable Affiliate
- You can join the Teachable affiliate network and begin earning a percentage on any sales made through your referral link.
- Your referral link can be included in blog posts, social network postings, email newsletters, and more.
Teachable example courses:
Does Teachable have an app?
Teachable’s mobile app was one of the first among prominent online course platforms to launch, allowing your students to access information while on the go.
Currently, the app is exclusively available on iOS devices and is included in all Teachable pricing tiers.
In a nutshell, the Teachable app allows your users to consume your online programs through a native app on their phone rather than needing to navigate through a web browser.
Teachable warns that this is only designed to be used as a supplement to the desktop version, which should still be the primary method for your students to access their information.
Teachable is a platform for creating online courses that have over 120,000 educators. Teachable assists customers with the creation and marketing of online courses. Entrepreneurs and small businesses can establish online businesses faster and more cost-effectively with features like a course and website builder, affiliate management, a sales tracker, and integrations with major applications like Mailchimp, Shopify, and Zoom.
PS: At the Course Creator Community we have one. of the largest Facebook Groups in the world for Course Creators. Everyone in there is super supportive and we all share tips and ideas!
We would love to invite you to join our Group! Simply click the link below to join