If you’ve got a Facebook Group, you may want to link it to your Facebook Page. It means that your Page will be an Admin of the Group – which allows you to interact in the Group as your Page and opens up a few extra options for you.
It also allows Facebook users to find your Group a lot easier (especially if you’re running Paid Facebook Ads) because your Group will appear on your Facebook Page!
To link a Group to a Facebook Page, just follow the instructions below
Make sure that you are
- The Admin of the Page
- The Admin of the Group that you are linking
- Go to your Page.
- On the Tabs just below your Page’s profile picture you will see GROUPS. Click that.
- You will then have 2 choices. To link an existing group or make a new group that will be linked to the page. For this example, we have an existing group already (Test Group) so I will click “Link Group”
- A dialogue box will appear listing down all the Groups that you’ve been managing as Admin. Click the desired Group that you are trying to link.Click “Link”
- Another dialogue box will appear asking you to confirm to link the Page to your Group. Click “Link”
- You should see your group in the “Linked groups” now.
If you find this article helpful, you may want to check other Blogs/Podcast related to this topic
You can also check this FREE COURSE: How to Create an Online Course… In Less than 48 Hours… Even if you suck at tech!
At the Course Creator Community we have a Facebook Group specially for Online Course Creators. Everyone in there is super supportive and we all share tips and ideas. We would love to invite you to join the Group.