Looking for some Karta Course Examples? Thinking of using Karta to host your online courses? Good choice, it’s definitely one of the most popular and trusted and course hosting platforms on the market and on top of that it’s an all in one platform meaning you can only use it to create your sales pages, funnels, email marketing campaigns etc.
At the Course Creator Community we see Kartra as a happy medium between Kajabi and New Zenler. Kartra is not AS well established as Kajabi… but it’s also a lot more affordable… Karta is more expensive than New Zenler… but it is more established and has a few more features.
Anyway, check out some of our favourite Kartra Course examples to give you some inspiration.
Emilie Eats Ellie’s mission: To create mouth-watering, plant-powered recipes that any eater can enjoy. This Kartra Website Example teases the users by the curated recipes posts. Play along with videos and pictures to make your site more enticing!
- Kelly Canull Soul Connection Transformational Soul Life Coach serves her client thru this Kartra Website Example. She shifts “your personal attention away from all the outward responsibilities and stress that the world brings, and show you how to create a life of joy and alignment with your heart’s wisdom…your soul.”
Nathan Nguyen In this Kartra Website Example, Nathan Nguyen, a financial educator with a passion helps his clients in solving social economic problems. With a degree at USC, he is the founder of multiple companies in the professional development, eCommerce, and financial industry.
- Master Shield – Home improvement services
Master Shield offers home improvement services through gutter protection product
- Michelle Shaeffer is the creator of Lingo Dynamics and the HookLine Dynamic app. She’s passionate about helping mission-driven entrepreneurs build successful businesses that make a positive difference in the world.
- Ty The Dog Guy – Dog training Service and Therapy Dog Training
Brainspeak Goal is to bring to serious students of personal development the latest news, stories and tips from experts in the fields of neuroscience, personal development, personal performance, psychology and any other body of knowledge that helps our readers expand and reach new heights of personal growth.
- Carole Jones of My Kitchen Escapades Cookbook Author, Digital Course Creator, Food Blogger shares her kitchen escapades
- Megan Minns Megan Minns is a business coach and consultant for over six years. Her aim is helping people learn how to feel calm, confident, and fulfilled at work and in their personal life by teaching productivity + systems, hiring + leadership, and self-care + mindset.
- A Duck’s Oven
On this blog, you’ll find easy recipes to help you get started in the kitchen, as well as sous vide recipes and tips, one of Chelsea Cole’s favorite cooking techniques!
You can also check this FREE COURSE: How to Create an Online Course… In Less than 48 Hours… Even if you suck at tech!
At the Course Creator Community we have a Facebook Group specially for Online Course Creators. Everyone in there is super supportive and we all share tips and ideas. We would love to invite you to join the Group.