Kartra and Thrivecart are two platforms that were built from the ground up to assist you in creating, marketing, and selling your online products.
However, a head-to-head comparison is difficult to do because the platforms aren’t direct competitors.
By the end of this comparison, you’ll know exactly which tool is best for your business.
Let’s get started!
ThriveCart is a web-based platform that assists you in creating professional-looking checkout pages that convert visitors into repeat customers.
The platform is simple to use and has a number of unique features, including:
- Countdown Timer: You can use this built-in timer to present offers with countdown timers to entice customers to buy before they expire.
- A/B Split Testing: You may test any section of your shopping cart sales funnel with this method.
- External Analytics: You can integrate Google Analytics or Facebook Pixel for your order page with ThriveCart and obtain Detailed Reporting to help you make the best decision.
- Option to use your own domain: If you have a “Pro” account, you can use your own domain. This is better for analytics and trust.
- Integrate seamlessly: This allows you to share data while also integrating with the technologies you already use in your business.
- Automation: ThriveCart helps you to collect knowledge about your customers’ behavior in order to construct a sequence flow that will let you run your business on autopilot.
- Customize: ThriveCart’s templates are highly adaptable, allowing you to quickly build checkouts, offers, and more.
- Upsell: ThriveCart provides one-click upsell options to assist you in converting more visitors into sales.
- Sales tax calculation: Using this built-in function, you can compute the correct sales tax based on your customer’s location, product category, and other important variables.
Kartra, on the other hand, comes with nearly all of the necessary integrated capabilities to host your internet business without the need for you to be a tech master or rely on other third-party service providers.
Kartra comes with a number of features, including:
- BAM (Behavioral Adaptive Marketing): Kartra allows you to send customized emails based on the behavior of your customers.
- Video hosting: This is an in-built marketing-oriented video platform that allows you to host your own videos without having to use Youtube, Vimeo, or other third-party services.
- Calendar: You may use this built-in function to schedule meetings and appointments with your clients.
- Shopping cart: This feature contains checkout options to assist you with launching your products online.
- Affiliate center: This is where you may find people to help you sell your products in exchange for a commission.
- Helpdesk: This tool enables you to set up your own ticketing system, knowledge base, and customer service to handle your clients’ problems.
- Kartra also has an interactive marketplace where you can promote your items and learn from other Kartra users.
- Memberships: You can use this tool to create your own membership as well as sell courses online.
Similarities between Kartra and Thrivecart
Kartra and ThriveCart both have their own set of goals. They do, however, have a few characteristics in common. These are the following:
ThriveCart and Kartra are both simple to use.
While it may take a little longer to set up your products with Kartra, the platform’s overall experience is really simple.
Unfortunately, in order to manage different duties in Thrivecart, you must interact with additional 3rd party solutions.
However, with Kartra, you already have all of the alternatives, including the ability to automate your entire process.
Either Kartra or ThriveCart will provide you with great customizable and mobile friendly themes.
However, Kartra is the greatest platform for constructing funnels, while ThriveCart is great for creating checkout sites. As a result, Kartra has more template options than ThriveCart.
You can also choose from a variety of pre-built funnels using Kartra.
ThriveCart now offers a number of pre-built checkout templates to pick from.
3. Checkout Flexibility
ThriveCart’s shopping cart software is one of the best available today!. It provides a far superior shopping experience than Kartra.
What makes ThriveCart stand out in this category is that, unlike Kartra, you can easily embed your Checkout on any website you want.
4. Order Bumps & Upsells
Whether you use Kartra or ThriveCart, you can enhance your sales by adding upsells, downsells, and order bumps to your offerings.
With ThriveCart, you can increase the average cart value and increase conversions.
Similarly, Kartra makes advantage of this great function to assist you convert one consumer numerous times in a short period of time, allowing you to make more money for the same amount of money spent.
Both Kartra and ThriveCart allow you to integrate your preferred business tool into their operations in order to give your customers the greatest experience possible.
Kartra is a one-stop shop for all of your marketing needs. As a result, you won’t need many third-party tools because Kartra includes all of the key tools for your business; however, if you want, Kartra is extremely easy to interface with other products.
ThriveCart, on the other hand, is not an all-in-one platform. As a result, integrating with third-party solutions is a breeze.
6. Support & Community
Both products provide with customer service that is quick to respond.
The official Facebook community for Kartra is the most structured and interactive. Always willing to help and support. Kartra also features a marketplace community where you can share and learn from other marketers’ funnels.
But where does it leave the ThriveCart Community?
ThriveCart Academy also has a Facebook community that is active and supportive, however, it is not as busy as Kartra’s.
7. Comparison of Prices
Kartra’s pricing ranges from $99 to $499 per month, with an annual subscription offering a 25% discount on each package.
ThriveCart, on the other hand, charges $495 – $690 for a one-time purchase.
In this ThriveCart vs. Kartra pricing comparison, Kartra’s pricing is very reasonable given the tools and capabilities it provides.
However, with Thrivecart, you only have to pay once and for all, and you have unlimited access for the rest of your life, but it’s merely cart software.
Differences between Kartra and ThriveCart
- Kartra is all-in-one, making it a one-stop shop for everything from email marketing to landing pages, sales funnels, calendar tools, affiliate programs, and membership sites.
- With BAM technology, Kartra also has an inbuilt automation feature that allows you to conduct automatic campaigns based on the behavior of your clients.
- Kartra offers with a sophisticated Affiliate Center that outperforms ThriveCart in terms of commissions, discounts, and other features.
- Kartra also has a Video Hosting function that allows you to swiftly start and provide customer support in order to increase conversion rates.
- Kartra also includes a calendar feature that allows your customers to view and plan appointments and meetings.
- Kartra also includes Kartra Helpdesk, which enables you to swiftly deploy and deliver customer support.
- Kartra also allows you to share your funnels with other Kartra users. ThriveCart
- ThriveCart, on the other hand, is an excellent platform for converting checkout pages.
Unfortunately, you can’t use it to create a complete sales funnel.
- To develop an automation workflow with ThriveCart, you’ll need to integrate with a third-party vendor and spend extra money.
- There isn’t a video hosting option in ThriveCart.
- A calendar isn’t available in ThriveCart.
- With ThriveCart, there is no way to set up a helpdesk.
- You don’t have funnel-sharing access with ThriveCart.
When it comes to Kartra, where does it work best?
- Kartra includes a Done For You Funnel that makes it simple to set up advanced marketing campaigns.
- Kartra has everything you need in one place.
- Kartra’s email marketing and automation software is one of the best.
- The Kartra Marketplace is a fantastic open platform for promoting your items, attracting affiliates, and learning from other marketers.
Where is ThriveCart most effective?
- Upsells, bump offers, coupons, and discounts are just a few of the powerful features that come standard with ThriveCart.
- Advanced A/B split testing is also included in ThriveCart, allowing you to split and test a vast number of aspects.
- Get lifetime access to the entire platform for a single (quite low) fee.
ThriveCart vs. Kartra Pricing
- Kartra Starter is $99 a month and includes a custom domain, 15,000 monthly emails, and up to 2500 prospects. You’ll also be able to sell 20 products, host 100 pages, and watch 50 videos, among other things.
- For $199 per month, you may get unlimited emails, bandwidth, pages, videos, and items with the Kartra Silver package. You’ll receive 3 personalized domains as well as 12,500 leads.
- Kartra Gold is available for $299 a month and includes 5 custom domains, 25,000 leads, and unlimited features not available in the Starter plan.
- The Kartra Platinum plan costs $499 per month and includes all of Kartra’s unlimited features, as well as up to 50,000 leads and 10 custom domains.
- $495 for a ThriveCart Standard Account (One-time fee)
- ThriveCart Pro is priced at $690. (One-time fee)
The ThriveCart Pro includes:
- ThriveCart standard features plus
- Advanced User Administration
- Affiliate Center with a Lot of Power
- Projections for Business Intelligence
- Functionality of the Subscription Saver ➔ Calculate Sales Taxes Automatically
- Functionality of custom domain names Pros and Cons of Kartra vs. ThriveCart Kartra Pros:
- Kartra allows you to create an endless number of items and funnels.
- Kartra makes it simple to construct professional-looking landing pages.
- Kartra is a fantastic tool for creating and managing high-converting email campaigns.
- Kartra’s extensive membership site capabilities allow you to leverage your sales and revenue.
- Kartra also assists you in generating leads and sales by allowing you to create high-converting sales funnels.
- When it comes to selling physical goods, Kartra isn’t very good.
- It has a lot of features, which might be daunting, especially if you’re a beginner.
- ThriveCart has highly customizable checkout pages.
- ThriveCart is really simple to use.
- ThriveCart is compatible with mobile devices.
- ThriveCart also has one of the most effective affiliate systems in the industry.
- ThriveCart easily interacts with various third-party services.
- ThriveCart’s membership site platform isn’t very good.
- ThriveCart does not allow any customization.
- ThriveCart offers a small selection of checkout templates that aren’t totally customizable.
- You cannot develop sales funnels with ThriveCart.
- Design Options for Order Forms are Limited
Which Tool Is Right For Your Business: Kartra or ThriveCart?
To establish a clear distinction between ThriveCart and Kartra;
For your online business, ThriveCart is the greatest unique shopping cart and checkout tool.
Kartra, on the other hand, is a really all-in-one marketing platform that comes with everything you need to host your business online and is one of the Best Funnel Building options.
So, depending on your business needs, both are excellent tools.
Which tool, then, should you use for your internet business?
Do you wish to sell physical goods or do you need to ship your goods? Then ThriveCart is a must-have for you.
However, if you’re searching for a powerful platform that can help you run any type of online business, including marketing automation, digital product sales, and more, Kartra is the way to go.
The Most Important Factors to Consider When Choosing the Best Tool for Your Business:
Several aspects must be considered when selecting the best online business tool. Before you choose your platform, you’ll need the following tools:
- All-in-one platform that allows you to manage any type of internet business without having to rely on third-party software.
- Built-in video hosting allows you to host video marketing without having to rely on YouTube.
- Apps that can assist your client in scheduling and managing meetings on their own.
- Flexible shopping carts to aid in the creation, launch, and sale of your online products.
- Tools to assist you manage your affiliate program and recruit affiliates to advertise your items.
- Integration with your CRM and other platforms should be simple.
PS: At the Course Creator Community we have one. of the largest Facebook Groups in the world for Course Creators. Everyone in there is super supportive and we all share tips and ideas!
We would love to invite you to join our Group! Simply click the link below to join